A-Plus Career & Resume are the industry experts in resume creation. We set the standards.
We will create a unique, personalized resume or resume package that markets your experience, skills, and career accomplishments effectively. It doesn’t matter if you are in Kansas City and can meet in-person, or another location in the U.S. or Canada, and we can work by phone.
You aren’t cookie-cutter and neither is your resume so pricing can’t be determined by merely picking a package online. You receive an exact resume or resume package pricing quote after a FREE in-depth phone consultation to determine the complexity of your project and specific experience. This means, no extras to be added on later unless you decide you want more services – no surprises – just a clear-cut price.
Please call Karen Silins at 816-942-3019 or contact us for a price quote and package discounts.
Resume Packages: Every resume and cover letter we create is designed to ensure a successful job search or to give you peace of mind in case of an organizational downsizing. All resumes are unique, but all full resume packages include the following great features.
- Review: Detailed interview in-person or over the phone, with comprehensive gathering of information for your resume, identification of your most marketable skill set(s), accomplishments, and tangible examples that document your key strengths.
- Key Words and Key Phrases: Today, when you apply online for position, your resume is read by a computer via an Applicant Tracking System (ATS). Those systems look for key words and key phrases that are specific to a given job. We ensure that the key words and key phrases that relate to your specific career type(s) are represented in the resume(s) and cover letter(s) we prepare for you.
- Resume Documents: After the thorough interview process we compose and design your resume, cover letter, and any other career documents you require, based on resume package.
- Interview Preparation: Preparation for Behavioral Interviewing, Interview Types, Basic Questions, Return-on-Investment Interviewing, Phone Interviewing, Salary Negotiation, and Corporate Culture Conversations.
- Networking and Social Media Coaching: Composition of new or updating of existing LinkedIn. How to network both in-person and online, finding networking opportunities, and developing contacts. Discussion of utilization of Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, and other adjunct social media currently used.
- Career Portfolio Development: Guidance in setting up a career portfolio to provide potential employers, assist in networking, and ongoing career management, and offering both proof and a visual presentation of your value to an organization. A career portfolio can also assist business owners in cultivating new clients.
- ATS Utilization: Instruction in conversion of resume and cover letter to appropriate versions for posting at corporate web sites and job boards.
- Thank You Letters & References: Instruction in crafting thank you letters, obtaining references, and acquiring recommendation letters.
- Advice: Information on the best Job Board Aggregators, Corporate Research Resources, Illegal Interview Questions, Personal Branding, and Protecting Yourself in an Online Job Search.
Supplementary Resume Services: We offer many additional services beyond just standard resume creation. Some of these are listed below.
- Additional Cover Letter(s) (based on industry or position-type)
- Professional Bio
- Personalized Cover Letter for specific job
- Reference Listing
- Salary History
- Personalized Acceptance or Resignation Letters
- Personalized Thank You or Follow Up Letters
- Personalized Networking Letters
- Rush Services