A-Plus Career & Resume are the industry experts in resume creation. We set the standards.
We will create a unique, personalized resume or resume package that markets your experience, skills, and career accomplishments effectively. It doesn’t matter if you are in Kansas City and can meet in-person, or another location in the U.S. or Canada, and we can work by phone.
You aren’t cookie-cutter and neither is your resume so pricing can’t be determined by merely picking a package online. You receive an exact resume or resume package pricing quote after a FREE in-depth phone consultation to determine the complexity of your project and specific experience. This means, no extras to be added on later unless you decide you want more services – no surprises – just a clear-cut price.
Please call Karen Silins at 816-942-3019 or contact us for a price quote and package discounts.
Resume Packages Every resume we create is professional and designed to get you started on your new career. All resumes are unique, but all full resume packages include the following great features.
- Review: Detailed interview in-person or over the phone, with comprehensive gathering of information for your resume, identification of your most marketable skill set(s), accomplishments, and tangible examples that document your key strengths.
- Key Words and Key Phrases: Today, when you apply online for position, your resume is read by a computer via an Applicant Tracking System (ATS). Those systems look for key words and key phrases that are specific to a given job. We ensure that the key words and key phrases that relate to your specific career type(s) are represented in the resume(s) and cover letter(s) we prepare for you.
- Resume Documents: After the thorough interview process we compose and design your resume, cover letter, and any other career documents you require, based on resume package.
- Interview Preparation: Preparation for Behavioral Interviewing, Interview Types, Basic Questions, Return-on-Investment Interviewing, Phone Interviewing, Salary Negotiation, and Corporate Culture Conversations.
- Networking and Social Media Coaching: Composition of new or updating of existing LinkedIn. How to network both in-person and online, finding networking opportunities, and developing contacts. Discussion of utilization of Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, and other adjunct social media currently used.
- Career Portfolio Development: Guidance in setting up a career portfolio to provide potential employers, assist in networking, and ongoing career management, and offering both proof and a visual presentation of your value to an organization. A career portfolio can also assist business owners in cultivating new clients.
- ATS Utilization: Instruction in conversion of resume and cover letter to appropriate versions for posting at corporate web sites and job boards.
- Thank You Letters & References: Instruction in crafting thank you letters, obtaining references, and acquiring recommendation letters.
- Advice: Information on the best Job Board Aggregators, Corporate Research Resources, Illegal Interview Questions, Personal Branding, and Protecting Yourself in an Online Job Search.
Supplementary Resume Services: We offer many additional services beyond just standard resume creation. Some of these are listed below.
- Additional Cover Letter(s) (based on industry or position-type)
- Professional Bio
- Personalized Cover Letter for specific job
- Reference Listing
- Salary History
- Personalized Acceptance or Resignation Letters
- Personalized Thank You or Follow Up Letters
- Personalized Networking Letters
- Rush Services